A wide range of applications: Highly efficient, commercial capsule filling on a small scale
Whether patented segment turret, in-process-control (IPC) or 100% weight control – sophisticated, robust processes guarantee a smooth, reliable and transparent production. With the help of individual feeding and dosing technology, the Modu-C CS achieves optimum results even when handling very small product quantities and complex rheological properties. The trolley system provides maximum flexibility, modularity and short downtimes thanks to fast dosing system changeovers.
- Dosing of various powders and pellets
- Suited for “engineered particles”, spray-dried powder, pure active ingredients and more
- Integrated 100% gross weight control
- Short set-up times
- Product-saving processes
- Intuitive operator control and easy cleaning
- PAT-systems (Process Analytical Technology)
- In-process control (IPC)
- Output: 43,500 capsules/h
- Formats: all commonly used capsule sizes (000 up to 5)
- Dosing systems: drum filler, tamping pin, pellet, dosator, tablet, mini tablet, liquid
- Capsules with single dose or fixed dose combinations
- Empty capsule feeding (Convey-C)
- Customized product feeding
- Metal detector
The patented trolley system enables a quick change of the dosing system: whether powders, pellets, tablets, mini tablets or liquids – the next dosing process is already standing by. Short set-up times, fast cleaning, maximum productivity. Process changeovers by means of plug and play.
Capacitive weight inspection
The innovative, integrated 100% gross weighing system checks and sorts all capsules produced. The innovative system thus sets new standards. 100% gross weighing can be combined with an IPC station.
Different dosing systems enable combined filling with up to three products such as powders, pellets, tablets, mini-tablets or liquids. The filling of capsules into capsules is also possible.
Optionally, an integrated IPC station ensures precise weighing of the individual dosing quantities (net weights). It can be used for both statistical capsule weighing and adjustment of the AMV sensor.