Modu-C LS was designed for testing new active ingredients, for test runs and for small batch and pilot series production. The patented trolley system allows a rapid change of the dosing systems. The machine is impressive in that it processes material efficiently, even for minimum residual product quantities. It doses powder starting at a fill volume of less than 1 mg. It is also available as the Modu-C LS IPK variant with integrated 100% gross/net weighing unit.
- Flexibly expandable with the patented dosing trolley system
- PRP function (person reduced production)
- Calibration bar to detect deformed capsules, exhaust function of deformed capsules, differential pressure measurement to inspect the presence of capsule bottoms, capsule closure inspection and single elimination of bad capsules.
- Minimum setup time
- Easy operation and cleaning
- Minimum product loss with no-cap-no-fill function
- Supported by Pharma Service
- Output: Up to 25,000 capsules/h
- Formats: All common capsule sizes
- Dosing units: Roller, pipette, tamping station, pellet, tablet, micro-tablet, capsule-in-capsule and liquid
- Test phase during product development
- Test material for clinical studies
- Blinding of tables, capsules and soft capsules
- Double blinding
- Small batch production of capsules for combination and single doses
- Empty capsule feeding (Convey-C)
- Customized product feed
- In-line and online weight determination: Static gross/net inspection, 100% gross/net inspection, 100% net inspection via capacitive AMV sensor for minimal quantities dosing
- Capsule dedusting
- Metal detector
- Recycling solution for recycling raw materials (RecyCap)
The patented dosing trolley system allows the operator to quickly change the dosing method: Whether powder, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets or liquid – the next dosing process is already set up. Short setup times, fast cleaning, maximum productivity. Plug-and-play options for the process change.
Capacitive weight inspection
Fastest process analytics through mass acquisition: The mass-specific AMV sensor allows for 100% inspection during the dosing of powders and pellets. The PAT method is independent of the target vessel.
Various dosing systems allow combination fillings with up to three products such as powders, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets, powder blends, active ingredients or liquids. It is even possible to fill capsules into capsules.
Standard interfaces (MES, ActiveDirectory, OPC, …) allow the customer-specific peripherals to communicated with the IT network of the Harro Höfliger systems.