Modu-C LS Containment was designed to testing new active ingredients, for test runs and for the production of small batches and pilot series, for which an increased user protection is required, such as for OEB Class 4 (1-10 μg/m³): Even in the containment variant, the patented trolley system allows a rapid change of dosing systems.
- Flexibly expandable with the patented dosing trolley system
- PRP function (person reduced production) Calibration bar to detect deformed capsules, exhaust function of deformed capsules, differential pressure measurement to inspect the presence of capsule bottoms, capsule closure inspection and single elimination of bad capsules
- Minimum setup time
- Easy operation and cleaning
- Minimum product loss with no-cap-no-fill function
- Supported by Pharma Service
- Output: Up to 25,000 capsules/h
- Formats: All common capsule sizes
- Dosing units: Drum, dosator, tamping station, pellet, tablet, micro-tablet and liquid
- Test phase during product development
- Test material for clinical studies
- Blinding of tables, capsules and soft capsules
- Double blinding
- Small batch production of capsules for combination and single doses
- Empty capsule feed in containment design
- Customer-specific product feeding in containment design
- In-line and online weight determination: Static gross/net inspection, 100% gross/net inspection, 100% net inspection via capacitive AMV sensor for minimal quantities dosing
- Capsule dedusting
- Metal detector
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.
The patented dosing trolley system allows the operator to quickly change the dosing method: Whether powder, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets or liquid – the next dosing process is already set up. Short setup times, fast cleaning, maximum productivity. Plug-and-play options for the process change.
Various dosing systems allow combination fillings with up to three products such as powders, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets, powder blends, active ingredients or liquids. It is even possible to fill capsules into capsules.
Standard interfaces (MES, ActiveDirectory, OPC, …) allow the customer-specific peripherals to communicated with the IT network of the Harro Höfliger systems.
Harro Höfliger has designed a compact system for its capsule filling machines of the Modu-C family, which offers reliable protection for the operator, as well as the environment.