The Modu-C MS Containment is especially designed for safe and flexible capsule production for which increased operator protection is necessary, such as for OEB class 4 (1-10 μg/m³). Even in the containment variant, the patented trolley system allows a rapid change of dosing systems. The machine is impressive with its easy operation and minimal setup and downtimes during format changes and cleaning.
- Flexibly expandable with the patented dosing trolley system
- PRP function (person reduced production) Calibration bar to detect deformed capsules, exhaust function of deformed capsules, differential pressure measurement to inspect the presence of capsule bottoms, capsule closure inspection and single elimination of bad capsules
- 100% control units to ensure operator protection and adherence to the necessary filling requirements (temperature, humidity, negative pressure, etc.)
- Minimum product loss with no-cap-no-fill function
- Supported by Pharma Services
- User-friendly pre- and post cleaning and minimal setup times
- Output: Up to 100,000 capsules/h
- Formats: All common capsule sizes
- Dosing units: Roller, pipette, tamping station, pellet, table, micro-tablet and liquid
- Capsule production for combination and single dosages
- Empty capsule feed in containment design
- Customer-specific product feeding in containment design
- In-line and online weight determination: Static gross/net inspection, 100% gross/net inspection, 100% net inspection via capacitive AMV sensor for minimal quantities dosing
- Capsule dedusting
- Metal detector
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.
The patented dosing trolley system allows the operator to quickly change the dosing method: Whether powder, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets or liquid – the next dosing process is already set up. Short setup times, fast cleaning, maximum productivity. Plug-and-play options for the process change.
Various dosing systems allow combination fillings with up to three products such as powders, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets, powder blends, active ingredients or liquids. It is even possible to fill capsules into capsules.
Standard interfaces (MES, ActiveDirectory, OPC, …) allow the customer-specific peripherals to communicated with the IT network of the Harro Höfliger systems.
Harro Höfliger designed a containment concept for their capsule filling machines of the Modu-C family. The compact design provides reliable protection for operators as well as the environment.