With the Cryo Pellet Dispenser, brittle lyophilisates can be dosed without any mechanical action or electrostatic charging. The pellets are separated with dry air, counted accurately, and then gently placed into the containers. The dispenser can be easily integrated into lines; expanded for multiple dosing with product combinations.
- For use in diagnostics and pharmaceutical sectors
- For precise single pellet or multiple dosing
- Scalable (single or multiple dosing stations)
- Inert gas atmosphere possible
- Feeding in bulk
- Easy setup, operation, cleaning and maintenance
- Output: 20-30 pellets/min*
- Dosing methods: Variable depending on the process stations
* Depending on the product attributes
- Diagnostic tools
- Lab-on-a-chip systems
- Titer plates
The gentle pellet dosing mechanism works with pneumatic technology only, without any mechanical intervention. It separates cryo pellets without destroying them using dry air, then counts them accurately and lays them gently without static charge into any container.
For the handling of lyophilisates, Harro Höfliger offers a unique automated solution – the Cryo Pellet Dispenser. The freeze-dried pellets are safely conveyed and accurately dosed via air flow.