The Omnidose meets all product development requirements in galenics, allowing the semi-automatic production of small batches and clinical trial samples. With various dosing principles, all forms of powder can be optimally dosed. Barrier technology even allows highly effective and toxic products to be processed.
- Optimum dosing system for each product
- Safe processing of highly effective and toxic product with powder containment
- Scaling to production standard thanks to standardized processes
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Can be used in a variety of applications
- Dosing volume: approx. 20 mm³ – approx. 1000 mm³
- Dosing range: 10 – 5000 mg*
- Particle size: 1 µm and higher
* At a reference density of the powder of 0.5 mg per mm³
- Blisters and discs
- Powder reservoirs
Various systems for capsule filling allow the dosing of powders, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets, powder blends, active ingredients or liquids. It is even possible to dose capsules into capsules.
The powder filling module can be equipped with a drum filler or with a membrane filler. The drum filler produces partially filled cavities whereas membrane filler is filling the blister cavity to 100%.
The patented dosing trolley system allows the operator to quickly change the dosing method: Whether powder, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets or liquid – the next dosing process is already set up. Short setup times, fast cleaning, maximum productivity. Plug-and-play options for the process change.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.
The start-up PureIMS develops and produces dry powder inhalers (DPIs) based on the Cyclops™ platform. Harro Höfliger provided support for the scalability and automation of the processes.