VarioSys offers the ability to rapidly change processes for aseptic filling and closing of IV bags for the SKAN standard isolator PSI-L. The trolleys are equipped with nitrogen or argon rinsing, integrated evacuation, gassing, CIP-SIP capability and temperature monitoring. VarioSys is a highly flexible isolator solution for small batches as well as laboratory use.
- Aseptic production (Class A) in a clean room even of toxic products
- One isolator, many options – can also be replaced with Bausch+Ströbel trolleys
- Expandable with VarioSys system modules
- Easy “lock and key” production change
- Different closing technologies possible
- Optional closing station for semiautomatic port setting
- Output: depending on operator
- Compressed air: 2 m³/h (500 ml) – with retractive suction
- Compressed air: 1 m³/h (500 ml) – without retractive suction
- Dosing accuracy: 50 ml ± 1.5% up to 5,000 ml ± 0.3%
- IV bags
- Infusion bags
- Robot handling / pipetting
- Aseptic web processing
- Customized solutions
Dosing systems for liquids are used in the form of modules in pharmaceutical and medical production platforms at Harro Höfliger. This way, custom project requirements can be tailored as needed. The systems can be variably adapted to the defined performance specifications.
Assembly and connection
Bonded parts with irregular connection geometries can be permanently attached using ultrasonic welding technology. The laser welding method is ideal for fast, precise connections.
The patented dosing trolley system allows the operator to quickly change the dosing method: Whether powder, pellets, tablets, micro-tablets or liquid – the next dosing process is already set up. Short setup times, fast cleaning, maximum productivity. Plug-and-play options for the process change.
Aseptic solutions require an aseptic environment and aseptic packaging. The germ-free environment is guaranteed with barrier technology. Sterilization gas in the machine ensures a germ-free production and sterile packaging.