The HSP forms, fills and seals up to 2520 blister cups per minute. Six drum filler dosing units are used for filling. Camera inspection systems ensure that the cups are filled and the blister web is sealed. Serial numbers are printed at regular intervals. The blister web is then cut into individual pieces.
- Separate production area with good accessibility
- Integrated containment for operator protection when processing highly efficient and toxic products
- Reliable inspection systems, in-process inspection of fill quantities
- Continuous powder feed with connected containers
- Modular construction with minimal setup space
- Detection and marking of improperly filled blisters
- Drum dosing: 2520 fill volumes/min (30 cycles/min.)
- Web width: 200 mm
- Output: up to 30 strips/min (blister strips with 60 cups)
- Aluminum blister strips for inhalers
- Assembly machines
- Packaging machines
Various dosing methods allows the dosing of minimal quantities of powder. Depending on the individual powder properties different filling methods such as membrane filling, tamping pin, dosator or drum filling are applicable.
The powder filling module can be equipped with a drum filler or with a membrane filler. The drum filler produces partially filled cavities whereas membrane filler is filling the blister cavity to 100%.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.
The in-line system performs a destruction-free inspection of weights in the blister strips using x-ray technology. An analysis is done within the tolerance range by matching the gray values. An effective application is guaranteed with the complete inspection of the running processes (PRT), allowing quick batch release.