The MSP forms, fills and seal up to 2400 blister cups a minute. The completely integrated, multiple location filling module can be delivered as a drum dosing option to partially fill cavities or as membrane dosing for 100% filling. Downstream machines for assembly and end packaging of blister strips perfectly supplement the MSP.
- Separate production area with good accessibility
- Integrated containment for operator protection when processing highly efficient and toxic products
- Consistent inspection and product quality
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Compact design with minimal set-up space
- Filling area designed for multiple locations with high output
- Drum dosing: 576 Fill volumes/min (24 cycles/min.)
- Membrane dosing: 2400 Fill volumes/min (15 cycles/min.)
- Web width: 200 mm
- Output: up to 30 strips/min (blister strips with 60 cups)
- Aluminum blister strips for inhalers
- Assembly machines
- Packaging machines
Various dosing methods allows the dosing of minimal quantities of powder. Depending on the individual powder properties different filling methods such as membrane filling, tamping pin, dosator or drum filling are applicable.
The powder filling module can be equipped with a drum filler or with a membrane filler. The drum filler produces partially filled cavities whereas membrane filler is filling the blister cavity to 100%.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.
The in-line system performs a destruction-free inspection of weights in the blister strips using x-ray technology. An analysis is done within the tolerance range by matching the gray values. An effective application is guaranteed with the complete inspection of the running processes (PRT), allowing quick batch release.