LLT is a fully automatic production platform for liquid filling and device assembly. Product containers are moved via longitudinal transport to the dosing station without spilling the product. Several processes can be integrated in LLT, and as such even more complex end products can be processed. With the linear, lean setup, the material flow is clearly arranged, the feeding technology is ideally positioned and isolating technology can be used.
- Simple integration of technologies allowing the dosing or filling of liquid ingredients even under aseptic conditions
- Integrated film handling, punching and sealing
- Labeling, marking and printing, including inspection system
- Welding and hemming processes using thermal, laser and ultrasonic technology
- Inspection processes such as leak tightness and flow inspections, plus pressure, force, weight and torque measurements up to overall functions testing
- Efficiently stops active ingredient substances from spilling
- Fully automatic processing of different devices
- Output: up to 80 cycles/min
- Stations: 12-42
- Exception: 1 to 12 grooves
- Clean room design option: Clean room class 100,000-10,000
- Soft-Mist-Inhaler (SMI)
- Eye drops
- IV bags
- Nasal dispensers
- Diagnostic strips
- Liquid tubes
- Feeding technology
- Tray loader
- Assembly machines
- Packaging machines
Components are automatically taken out using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
Dosing systems for liquids are used in the form of modules in pharmaceutical and medical production platforms at Harro Höfliger. This way, custom project requirements can be tailored as needed. The systems can be variably adapted to the defined performance specifications.
Joining technology is one of the basic processes for completing assembly groups. Highly precise processes and gentle handling are perquisites to ensuring that components are reliably joined. Inspection and measuring systems guarantee the highest possible quality, even at high speeds.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.