Numerous processes can be integrated on the oval motion machine platform. In addition to device assembly with separate parts and the integrated inspection processes, the platform satisfies precise dosing tasks – especially for drug delivery devices or reservoir DPIs. The compact design makes it possible to easily apply various barrier concepts.
- Aseptic, pharmaceutical GMP design; modular setup with a choice of different stations
- Integrated film handling, punching and sealing
- Labeling, marking and printing, including inspection system
- Welding and hemming processes using thermal, laser and ultrasonic technology
- Inspection processes such as leak tightness and flow inspections, plus pressure, force, weight and torque measurements up to overall functions testing
- Fully automatic processing of different devices
- Output: up to 60 cycles/min
- Stations: 12-50
- Exception: 1 to 8 grooves
- Clean room design option: Clean room classes D to A
- Soft-Mist-Inhaler (SMI)
- Eye drops
- IV bags
- Nasal dispensers
- Diagnostic strips
- Liquid tubes
- Feeding technology
- Tray loader
- Assembly machines
- Packaging machines
Components are automatically taken out using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
Dosing systems for liquids are used in the form of modules in pharmaceutical and medical production platforms at Harro Höfliger. This way, custom project requirements can be tailored as needed. The systems can be variably adapted to the defined performance specifications.
Joining technology is one of the basic processes for completing assembly groups. Highly precise processes and gentle handling are perquisites to ensuring that components are reliably joined. Inspection and measuring systems guarantee the highest possible quality, even at high speeds.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.