Round motion machines: Platform for liquid filling and simple assembly tasks
The round motion machines are the ideal assembly platform for products with a limited number of individual parts and processes. Because the filling processes, assembly and inspection systems are compactly arranged on round motion machines, this platform only requires a minimal amount of space. The filling machine achieves high cycle times and can, if necessary, also be designed with several round motion machines.
- High availability and cycle time with minimal space requirements
- Integrated stations for dosing liquid or powder, for closing and inspecting
- Standard solutions allow the simple integration of complex technologies
- Easy to link to other technology platforms, assembly machines and packaging machines
- Aseptic solutions with sophisticated barrier technology
- Output: up to 80 cycles/min
- Exception: 6 to 16 grooves
- Clean room design option: Clean room class 100,000-100
- Soft-Mist-Inhaler (SMI)
- Eye drops
- IV bags
- Nasal dispensers
- Diagnostic strips
- Liquid tubes
- Feeding technology
- Tray loader
- Assembly machines
- Packaging machines
Components are automatically taken out using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
Dosing systems for liquids are used in the form of modules in pharmaceutical and medical production platforms at Harro Höfliger. This way, custom project requirements can be tailored as needed. The systems can be variably adapted to the defined performance specifications.
Joining technology is one of the basic processes for completing assembly groups. Highly precise processes and gentle handling are perquisites to ensuring that components are reliably joined. Inspection and measuring systems guarantee the highest possible quality, even at high speeds.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.