The cartoner can be equipped with different infeed systems. The standard modules are then complemented by customised solutions, which enable you to load the MKC with the product of your choice. The continuous pull-out infeed at the rear allows for the flat machine front and it also provides optimum accessibility for the operator. The MKC can be operated as a stand-alone machine or integrated into a packaging line. Due to the availability of different modules for product infeed, the product transport, product insertion and carton closure, the machine can be perfectly configured according to customer requests.
- Highest flexibility as a result of modular design for solutions tailored specifically to customer needs.
- Ease of use with movable touch panel and state-of-the-art visualization technology, low construction and ergonomic machine design for optimal accessibility.
- Ideal range of applications with highly dynamic servo drives and overload protection at all safety-relevant machine functions.
- Set-up of all common folding box closure variants in large format range (adjustment options with reproducible settings) and
- customized closure options, plus up to two closure variants on one machine
- Ability to add on various feeding systems and to expand the system with serializing functions
- Output MKC 200: up to 200 folding boxes/min.
- Output MKC 250: up to 250 folding boxes/min.
- Dressing and Patches
- Customized solutions
- Assembly systems
- Web processing machines
- Film forming machines
- Dosing and filling machines
- Inspection systems
Product feeding plays a critical role in packaging machines. Harro Höfliger has a large repertoire of product handling systems. The feeding technology is configured individually depending on the requirements of the project and adjusted to the particular specifications.
Feeding bottles at high speeds requires a precisely tuned motion sequence. For the cartoning process, bottles are separated and a pocket wheel rotates them from standing to laying position. This process must be executed sensitively to prevent the bottle from breaking.
Products are automatically taken up using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
Our packaging machines can be easily equipped with serializing processes for the benefit of quality assurance and to increase protection from counterfeiting medicine. In the process, folding boxes are each marked individually and recorded by an image inspection system.