The Modular Quality System (MQS) is the ideal add-on component for your Harro Höfliger packaging line. All quality-relevant functions with regard to individual coding, labeling and protection against counterfeiting can be integrated in this modular platform. Of course, all applications are monitored by means of vision systems or sensors. This way, MQS combines all requirements for serialization and Unique Device Identification (UDI) in one machine.
- Space-saving installation area
- Consistent "look and feel" in design, operating logic and documentation
- Precise and reliable product transport
- Format changeover is simple, fast and without any tools
- Fully integrated weighing cell
- Flexible integration of standard coding and camera systems
- Output: 300 products/min
- Format range: 5" and 7,5"
Integrated weighing cell for 100% weight control to check the presence of the product. Incorrectly filled cartons are marked in the system. They will not be further processed and are removed at the end of MQS.
Our MQS can be easily equipped with serializing processes for the benefit of quality assurance and to increase protection from counterfeiting medicine. In the process, folding boxes are each marked individually and monitored by an image inspection system.
Multi-line systems enable coding of up to 300 cartons/min on both sides. In addition, the carton can be provided with a label.
Application of a tamper-evident seal increases protection against manipulation and counterfeiting.