The rotation sealing machine PMK 4SS packages products in medical four-edge sealing bags. It reaches a yield of 400 bags/min, at a maximum sealing speed of 50 m/min. As a free-standing bag packaging unit, it can be quickly, reliably and reproducibly retrofitted for various bag sizes.
- Modern balcony structure for optimum accessibility and maximum operator comfort
- Width and separation of the feeding can be adjusted without tools
- Fast and easy format adjustment (without format parts)
- Can be operated as free-standing sealing machine or integrated into a production line
- Crease-free sealing results
- Easy qualification by optimal distribution of the sealing temperature and sealing pressure
- Output: up to 50 m/min. Hot sealing or up to 400 products/min. (depending on sealing material)
- Web width: from 75 - 400 mm, special design up to 500 mm
- Configuration: single track
- Four-edge sealing bag
- Packaging machines
- Labeling systems
- Control systems
Product packaging in bags plays an important role in product protection and in ensuring sterility. Sophisticated sealing and cutting components guarantee a high performance packaging process – from small to large format applications.
Products can be coded at various positions during the process. Film components or bag webs are printed with a batch code or information about the product quality. Harro Höfliger uses the popular systems thermotransfer, Inkjet or laser.
Sealing is one of the central processes when connecting several product layers. We apply several technologies for this process. Depending on the material characteristics, we use such applications as platen sealing, roller sealing (hot and cold), pulse sealing, ultrasonic sealing or thermal sealing.
Position and location accuracy, products in the sealing area, color deviations, damage or soiling to the detection of particles using sensor technology: Powerful camera systems are essential in quality inspection.