The semi-automatic platform can be used both in the lab as well as at the start of production. The automated, reproducible sequence and reliable material flow guarantee process reliability even for minimum quantities. The well thought out modular design allows additional processes to be integrated and makes upgrades easy.
- High degree of flexibility and process reliability with servo-driven transport system
- Does not need much space
- Optimum accessibility
- Modern table structure in GMP-compliant design
- Easy formula management and proven HMI design
- An automated, reproducible production process with manual feed
- Output: up to 10 parts/min (depending on the number of processes)
- Mounting point: can be flexibly designed
- Clean room design option: Clean room class 100,000 – 1,000
- Diagnostics discs
- Assembly machines
- Dosing and filling machines
- Feeding technology
- Control systems
- Packaging machines
Components are automatically taken out using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
An automated, reproducible production process with servo-based product transport simplifies the manual product loading and removal process and the targeted approach of each individual processing step.
Joining and final assembly
Joining technology is one of the basic processes for completing assembly groups. Highly precise processes and gentle handling are perquisites to ensuring that components are reliably joined. Inspection and measuring systems guarantee the highest possible quality, even at high speeds.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.