Numerous processes can be integrated on the MOT oval motion machine platform. So, even more complex pharmaceutical products with a large number of individual parts can be assembled. In addition to assembly and inspection processes, the assembly machine can be expanded to include dosing stations for powder, pellets or liquids, etc. Barrier technology allows for the use of a clean room.
- Standardized platform to integrated technologies and processes
- Precise product transport with high cycle rates
- Ideal for products made of a large number of individual parts with complex processes and a dense sequence of assembly steps, inspections and dosages.
- Compact design with minimal set-up space
- Easy to link to other technology platforms and packaging machines
- Output: up to 80 cycles/min
- Stations: 12 – 50
- Exception: 1 to 16 grooves
- Clean room design option: Clean room class 100,000 – 1,000
- Process station motors (depending on the assembly task): cam-controlled, electro-pneumatic or servo-motor driven
- IV bags
- Nasal applicators
- Pharmaceutical devices
- Assembly machines
- Dosing and filling machines
- Tray loader
- Control systems
- Packaging machin
Components are automatically taken out using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
Automated logistics concepts control how product components are fed via feeding unit and regulate the transport systems within the machine. Robot and automation technology is intended to insert components into production machines and to handle them during assembly.
Joining and final assembly
Joining technology is one of the basic processes for completing assembly groups. Highly precise processes and gentle handling are perquisites to ensuring that components are reliably joined. Inspection and measuring systems guarantee the highest possible quality, even at high speeds.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.