The TS Tray Handling System is intended for easy and flexible loading and unloading of product components from trays. This may include components for inhalers, pens or auto-injectors, but also highly sensitive pharmaceutical components. The palleting system is available in five variants – compact, fast, flexible, and special variant for cylindrical ampules, or as a hybrid with integrated assembly and inspection processes.
- Three basic variants (classic, speed, and smart), in various performance levels and sizes.
- Special machines to handle cylindrical ampules from trays, or with integrated assembly and inspection processes.
- GMP-compliant design
- Precise filling with servo-driven handling axes
- Ergonomic machine design and good access through side doors
- Tray sizes: 250 x 280 to 400 x 600 mm
- Tray stacking height: up to 900 mm
- Tray changing time: up to < 4 s
- Product handling time: > 3.5 s
- Output: depending on the number of tracks and size of the product grippers
- Approx. dimensions (mm): L: 2,976, W: 1,385 H: 2,560
- (Insulin) pens
- Assembly machines
- Dosing systems
- Packaging machines
Trays serve to transport sensitive products. Harro Höfliger offers comprehensive solutions to load and unload trays in complete lines, for assembly projects for example. Available systems include a variety of format and performance classes for optimum synchronization.
Components are automatically taken out using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
Product feeding plays a critical role in packaging machines. Harro Höfliger has a large repertoire of product handling systems. The feeding technology is configured individually depending on the requirements of the project and adjusted to the particular specifications.
Automated logistics concepts control how product components are fed via feeding unit and regulate the transport systems within the machine. Robot and automation technology is intended to insert components into production machines and to handle them during assembly