Highly sophisticated sensor, weighing and camera technology as well as X-ray technology are employed in product production and packaging to ensure the required high quality. These systems verify smooth feeding, gentle transport in the machinery, exact dosing, precise assembly processes, correct marking, reliable rejection of bad parts and much more. According to the requirements, we combine our many mature technologies into a harmonious overall solution integrated into Harro Höfliger's easy-to-use HMI. Where needed, we conduct feasibility analyses in advance to determine the most suitable inspection system.
- As-needed integration of our own and all standard commercial industrial systems
- All physical measurement principles up to and including modern X-ray technology
- Seamless inspection during production (IPC)
- Short inspection times for high-speed production
- Format-independent inspection systems
- Sensor technology for tasks such as force measurement in assembly processes and for weight inspection
The sensors perform a range of duties, from simple use for presence monitoring, height or distance measurement and procedures for fill level inspection to customized sensor technology. They are equally capable of analyzing surfaces and colors and testing for gases.
We integrate high-precision gravimetric weighing technology into your systems to inspect every product. Seamless information on the weighing process, for example in filling processes or to verify product presence, and statistical assessment come standard.
Depending on the inspection task, we rely on a variety of hardware and software solutions: Optical sensors, PC-based image processing systems, line cameras, intelligent camera systems and 3D laser profilers. Custom lighting designs ensures optimal detection of the characteristics being tested.