With its compact, clear and flexible design, the PML lab machine is ideally suitable for research and development as well as for the production of stability patterns and clinical patterns. The PML can be used both to process and package transdermal TTS/TDS therapeutic systems as well as for Oral Dissolvable Films (ODF).
- Basic processes identical to those in the high performance production line
- Operator friendly, flexible and adjustable
- Easy and fast production of minimal quantities, stability patterns and clinical samples
- Development of suitable production processes from the lab equipment to the high performance production line
- Open design allows processes and options to be supplemented/modified later
- Output: 40 products/min.
- Web width: max. 100 mm
- ODF – Oral Dissolvable Film
- TDS – Matrix patch standard/ special design
- TDS – Reservoir patch
- TTS – Transdermal therapeutic systems
- Packaging machines
Perfect web handling: Technical highly sensible components regulate feeding, transport and ejection of materials within the machine. Dancers, web edge controls, and winding and rewinding devices are the basic technologies for producing items such as patches.
The punching processes in a web processing system require the highest degree of precision and quality of raw materials in order to achieve the high outputs required during continuous operation, while also guaranteed the necessary accuracy. To achieve this, we use solid punching tools and die punching, in our machines.
Sealing is one of the central processes when connecting several product layers. We apply several technologies for this process. Depending on the material characteristics, we use such applications as platen sealing, roller sealing (hot and cold), pulse sealing, ultrasonic sealing or thermal sealing.
Position and location accuracy, products in the sealing area, color deviations, damage or soiling to the detection of particles using sensor technology: Powerful camera systems are essential in quality inspection.
With the Accordion Pill®, Intec Pharma has developed an innovative capsule platform that provides continuous drug release. The manufacturing technology for the product was supplied by Harro Höfliger.