The FLT platform provides the capability to integrate many stations in the assembly machine, and to thus be able to process a large number of components. With the linear, lean setup, the material flow is clearly arranged, the feeding technology is ideally positioned and isolating technology can be used.
- Simple integration of technologies allowing the dosing of medications for inhalers or the filling of liquid ingredients and pellets for diagnostic products.
- Optimum accessibility
- High availability high cycle rates
- Efficiently stops active ingredient substances from spilling
- Output: up to 80 cycles/min
- Stations: 12-42
- Exception: 1 to 12 grooves
- Clean room design option: Clean room class 100,000-10,000
- Process station motors (depending on the assembly task): cam-controlled, electro-pneumatic or servo-motor driven
- Inhalers with unit dose cartridges
- Inhalers with multi-dose discs
- Feeding technology
- Tray loader
- Assembly machines
- Packaging machines
Components are automatically taken out using vacs, grippers or tongs and accurately transferred. This can be performed in a linear or swivel movement. To increase the output, these systems can be set up at multiple locations so as to perform loading and unloading tasks at the same time.
Automated logistics concepts control how product components are fed via feeding unit and regulate the transport systems within the machine. Robot and automation technology is intended to insert components into production machines and to handle them during assembly.
Joining technology is one of the basic processes for completing assembly groups. Highly precise processes and gentle handling are perquisites to ensuring that components are reliably joined. Inspection and measuring systems guarantee the highest possible quality, even at high speeds.
Compact machine design and detailed knowledge of all processes makes Harro Höfliger a specialist in containment and barrier systems that serve to protect both the operator and the product. For ideal accessibility, ergonomic studies are performed that simulate all processes and operating steps.