The OmniControl is an inspection machine for format free 100 % inspection, which relies on weighing capsules, tablets, coated pills or customized products. Its weighing cell controls the sorting of good and bad product using the patented rotary star principle. As a reliability center, OmniControl guarantees comprehensive process reliability and meets the highest pharmaceutical standards.
- No additional investment, because it is format free
- Format free feeding, weight determination and product separation
- Minimal setup and cleaning times
- Extremely high process reliability thanks to patented rotary star principle
- Increased production with feedback loop on the dosing system
- Extremely low maintenance
- Output: 32,500 to 65,000 products/h*
- Design: 6 to 12 grooves
- Measuring range: 0 - 2,000 mg
- Measuring accuracy: ± 2 mg
- 100 % weighed capsules
- 100 % weighed tablets
- 100 % weighed coated pills
- 100 % weighed customized products
Gentle product handling
The combination of the vacuum suction wheel and the pocket wheel enable a format free, gentle handling of capsules, tablets, coated pills and other customized products.
Standard interfaces (MES, ActiveDirectory, OPC, …) allow the customer-specific peripherals to communicated with the IT network of the Harro Höfliger systems.
The Feedback Loop provides the option to run an automatic trend regulation of the fill weight where there is a line link between the capsule weight machine Accura-C and the capsule filling machine Modu-C.