OmniControl IPC is a format free in-process weighing system for random weighing checks of capsules and tablets during production. Its weighing cell controls the sorting of good and bad product using the patented rotary star principle. As a reliability center, OmniControl IPC guarantees comprehensive process reliability and meets highest pharmaceutical standards.
- Very easy to operate
- Extremely low maintenance
- No setup times because it is format free
- Increased production with feedback loop on the dosing system
- Output: max. 20 cycles/min.
- Measuring range: 0 - 2,000 mg
- Measuring accuracy: ± 2 mg at 3 Sigma
- 100 % weighed capsules
- 100 % weighed tablets
- 100 % weighed coated pills
- 100 % weighed customized products
Gentle product handling
The combination of the vacuum suction wheel and the pocket wheel enable a format free, gentle handling of capsules, tablets, coated pills and other customized products.
Standard interfaces (MES, ActiveDirectory, OPC, …) allow the customer-specific peripherals to communicated with the IT network of the Harro Höfliger systems.
The Feedback Loop provides the option to run an automatic trend regulation of the fill weight where there is a line link between the capsule weight machine Accura-C and the capsule filling machine Modu-C.