With its large carton size range and reproducible format settings, the MKT cartoner is very versatile. Thanks to its modular design and different product feed options the machine can be easily adapted to the individual product requirements. An active box opening station with two independent suction systems ensure a reliable processing, even of square boxes and other formats difficult to open. This horizontal cartoning machine ensures a safe and gentle transport, loading and insertion of the products into the folding box (side-loading). Existing top-loader applications can be easily adapted to the horizontal MKC, by minor adjustments to the folding boxes, e.g. top-opening cartons for product presentation at its best.
- Modern, robust construction in GMP-appropriate design.
- Optimum accessibility
- Rapid size changes with reproducible settings
- Set-up of all current market folding box closing variants as well as customized closing options
- Ability to set up two closing variants on one machine
- Highest flexibility with highly dynamic servo drives
- Product insertion from the rear (side-loading) ensures a clear machine front and optimal accessibility of the packaging area
- Output MKT 120-S: 120 folding boxes/min.
- Output MKT 80-S: 80 folding boxes/min.
- Weight: approx. 2,800 kg
- Pharmaceutical products
- Chemical-technical products
- Cosmetic products
- Any product from fragile to durable
- Folding boxes with highest quality requirements
- Assembly systems
- Web processing machines
- Film forming machines
- Dosing and filling machines
- Inspection systems
Cartoning with our packaging machines features reliable, active opening of folding boxes even for demanding cross-sections, reliable processes when inserting product and package insert, and sophisticated technology for customized folding box closing options.
Product feeding plays a critical role in packaging machines. Harro Höfliger has a large repertoire of product handling systems. The feeding technology is configured individually depending on the requirements of the project and adjusted to the particular specifications.
Brochures are folded to the suitable sizes using standardized systems and then inserted into the package. The process gets more demanding if variable data is printed in them and they must be verified by visual inspections. The packaging insert is critical to ensure preparations are used safely.
Our packaging machines can be easily equipped with serializing processes for the benefit of quality assurance and to increase protection from counterfeiting medicine. In the process, folding boxes are each marked individually and recorded by an image inspection system.
Packaging products quickly and attractively – horizontal cartoning units are a convenient solution for safe, customer-friendly packaging of several components in top-opening boxes.
Harro Höfliger produced a labeling and packaging line for Pharma Stulln – a GMP-compliant production line – within a very tight deadline. The limited space available required special line planning.